This article will give you a list of the main supermarkets in the area so you can stock up on food and groceries and everything you need for your holiday, as well as some specific stores like wineries and clothes shops.
- Calle Gredos 12 Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro 11311
- 09:00 to 21:00 Closed Sundays
- +34 956 796 024
- A small convenience store – good for tinned goods.
- Ctra Cádiz-Malaga Los Barrios 11370
- 09:00 to 22:00 Closed on Sundays
- +34 914 908 900
- A very large supermarket selling everything from wine to washing machines. You can get everything here.
Covirán (also called Supermercado Wei)
- Calle Sierra Bermeja 67 Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro 11311
- Open every day from 09:00 to 21:30
- +34 956 794 158
- Open on Sundays, this is the place to go if you need a few bits and the other shops are closed. They also sell a lot of food from abroad that you won´t find in an average supermarket (ie Dutch peanut butter, Thai curry paste, Kerrygold butter, etc).
- Autovía del Mediterráneo Ctra N-340 San Roque 11360
- 09:00 to 21:30 Closed on Sundays
- +34 956 795 988
- A favourite with the residents because it is mid-range. The choice isn’t too wide yet one can get everything they need. They also sell items such as coconut milk, filo pastry and basmati rice. There is a good fish counter and they have very fresh fruits and vegetables. They also sell quite a few gluten free products.
- Calle Sierra Bermeja 48 Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro 11360
- 09:00 to 21:00 Closed on Sundays
- +34 856 588 050
- If you’re after any English products (English sausages, tea, crumpets, bacon etc), this is the place to shop for them.
- Calle Sierra Bermeja 73 Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro 11311
- 10:30 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:30 Closed on Sundays.
- +34 956 695 858
- Parque Comercial La Cañada, Calle Ojen s/n, 29603, Marbella, Malaga
- 10:00 to 22:00 Monday to Saturday