As you continue along the tree-lined avenue of Avenida Los Cortijos out of the Sotogrande Alto Central area of Sotogrande, you come to the world famous Valderrama Golf Club. Valderrama is not only the home of the Ryder Cup in 1997 but is also the location for the annual Andalucian Masters.
Once again, the variety of properties and urbanizations or estates that have been built in this area is vast. Below is a list of some of the areas that may appeal:
- Valgrande – a private and gated complex opposite Valderrama Golf Club with 24-hour security, on-site maintenance, gym, three outdoor communal pools, and a heated indoor lap pool. Valgrande comprises a number of Mansion Houses split into apartments with build sizes that are as big as many houses or villas. Generally, each Mansion House has been organised into two lots of three bedroom apartments on the ground floor, two lots of three bedroom apartments on the first floor and one duplex Penthouse four bedroom apartment with private lift access.
- Hacienda Valderrama – a private and gated complex looking over Valderrama Golf Club with communal pool and a variety of apartment configurations including duplex and triplex apartments. Some of these apartments have views across Valderrama Golf itself, making them an ideal spot to be staying when the Andalucian Masters come to Sotogrande.
- E Zone Roads – In line with the rest of Sotogrande, all E Zone roads start with the letter E, the longest of which being Calle Esmeralda which runs parallel with the main road leading up from
Mar y Sol Commercial Centre to the International School. With very few exceptions, properties on this road are substantial and on large plots, however on one side of the road, properties have views across to the La Reserva and some road noise, but on the other, the properties have views across Valderrama and are sheltered from road noise. Both purchase and the rental price will be reflected by the side of the road the property is built.
- Altos de Valderrama – This is a private, gated area of Sotogrande with security – not even a dog walker will be allowed through without good reason! The properties are significant and this is also reflected in their price tag.
- Sotogolf – Another private and gated community with large Mansion Houses split into two semi-detached houses. This is a lovely community with a mix of mainly permanent residents living there, with some properties available for holiday rent. Most of the properties have their own private garden with a pool but there is a large communal pool on site for any houses that do not have their own.
There are a lot of options in and around the Valderrama area of Sotogrande and the holiday rental prices will vary not only with the holiday season but also in line with golf competitions such as the Andalucian Masters. However, if a peaceful and private holiday home with golf, sea and countryside views is something that appeals, then a holiday home rental in the Valderrama area of Sotogrande is something that you should consider.
Where to eat in Valderrama
No experiences match your criteria
Things to do in Valderrama
International School Camps/ per person
Valderrama Golf Course/ per person
What's on in Valderrama
Holiday property rentals in Valderrama
To view the beautiful holiday property rentals we have available in and around Sotogrande, please click the below button.